Friday, July 31, 2009

MPCClub review says “Buy it!”

ACR-PV73100-mpcclubreview MPCClub – those who have been following mediplayers would have read an MPCClub review at one time or another. The granddaddy of mediaplayer reviews, MPCClub has been reviewing mediaplayer before mediaplayers started finding a place in homes. Many, many players have come and gone through their reviewer’s hands. So, are we thrilled with what the MPCClub review said about Playon!HD ?… two words : “You bet!” :)

“As for the PlayON! HD player itself, I liked it. It is a good player with a lot going for it. If you are looking for a straight up Movie player that will play most formats thrown at it, then look no further the PlayOn! HD can certainly do that. I was impressed by the smoothness of the playback and the colour reproduction, the contrast was spot on and negated any adjustments to my panel settings, which is a sign of a good player… So back to my first Conclusion paragraph, how do I sum the player up in a number of paragraphs, I don’t. I sum it up in two words:“Buy it!””

Read the extensive full review here: http://www.mpcclub.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=799

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! We love to hear from you.